Quality Assurance Points
- Male O-Ring Face Seal Groove Diameters.
The CMM is the only way to identify and discard out of spec OFS grooves that will not give the correct Fill & Squeeze (1) for the O-ring to seal properly.
- Internal Flares like Female JIC and Female JIC Swivel
The CMM enables us to identify and discard parts that have incorrect sealing angles.
- Female O-Ring Boss Counter Bore Angles
The CMM identifies and discards the angles that will not give the proper Fill & Squeeze (1) of the O-ring for a proper seal.
The Quadracheck 2000 is used to identify and discard out of spec JIC nose diameters and 37° angles.
- Male JIC Nose Diameters
We discard small diameters that will distort the sealing surface and prevent a proper seal.
- Male JIC 37° Angles
We reject the sealing angles that won't seal properly.
- Third-Party Calibration on a regular, computer-scheduled basis.
- Long-Form Certifications for each newly purchased gauge & recalibration.
- No-Go Gauges
No-Go gauges enable us identify parts that have insufficient thread material. Insufficient threaded parts cannot reliably handle the PSI ratings set forth by SAE.
- Go Gauges
Go gauges enable us inspect and eliminate parts that would be difficult to install properly.
- L1 / L2 Gauges
These gauges allow us to examine and discard male pipe threads that can bottom out and cause a spiral leak path.
- 6-Step Gauges
The 6-Step guage facilitates inspecting and discarding parts that have flat threads that will not seal.
Calipers assist in inspecting & discarding incorrect male O-ring diameters that can allow an improper Fill & Squeeze (1) or percentage of rubber in the hole.
- Male and Female JIC Flare, Female OFS Flat-Face, Female O-Ring Boss, and 30° chamfers.
- Tests the hardness of the steel to ensure tensile strength, which is needed to keep the connection tight.
- Verifies burst pressure ratings.